Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Orlando Magic Basketball

Hello, Thankyou for reading my blog. My blog is about the NBA team called the orlando magic. I have been a fan of the Magic since I was a little kid. I have been a fan of them through their good times and hardships. We were doing good at the beginning of this season but lately we have been losing our games. I will continue to support the Magic until my last breath because I do not like the people who switch teams to the team that is winning the most games. Those people are band wagoners. I have been called a band wagoner but fact is fact I love the Oralando Magic. I have a lot of accessories in my house that support Orlando Magic. So what are your thoughts? Do you support the Magic? If not what is your favorite team?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sir. I am here today to tell you that I love your blog. This shows me that you are very much into your team and that you will support them no matter what. That you are going to stick to your team weather they win or lose. This shows that you are a true fan of the Orlando Magic team. You show your support very well explaining that you have many different Orlando Magic things at your house to support your team. I love your passion in this artical for your team. I can see that you're going to stick with your team no matter what. And that's what matters. Is that you're always there for your team, and back them up, even when they are losing. You're a great child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TYLER!!!!! Well you already know that I’m defiantly not a Magic fan. I’m with the Lakers 120%, yeah you may say that I’m a front runner. But just like you’re a magic fan since you were little, I was a Lakers fan since I learned had to dribble a basketball. If your team makes it to the playoffs will see who the better team is;]. Well I wish your team the best of luck I’m just kidding. But im glad that you support your team threw the wins and losses, that’s what a real fan is.

    ReplyDelete